At LaterPay, we empower the business of paid content and services across the Internet. In our process, when a visitor reaches paid content or services, instead of having to complete a form and hand over a credit card, the user simply agrees to pay later and gets instant access to content. We track the user's content consumption, and after a monetary threshold is reached, we collect payment. By decoupling purchases from payments, LaterPay lowers the entry thresholds for users to consume digital goods. Our partners see a significant uplift in purchase conversions and simplify their billing and collections while offering a better user experience.
What we’re looking for
LaterPay is looking for a Financial Director to support the development of international structures in our company. The role will be both a challenge and a great opportunity for ownership over the development of the processes and the small financial department within the company.
As the Financial Director, you will
- Manage Finance and Controlling and supervise the three international subsidiaries (Germany, USA and Switzerland)
- Coordinate the creation of required monthly and annual financial statements as well as the creation of all key figure-based forecasts and liquidity plans
- Be responsible for internal reporting
- Be the contact person for the management, the external tax inspectors and auditors as well as the financial authorities and financial service providers
Our ideal candidate has
- Completed business studies with a focus on controlling / finance
- In-depth knowledge of putting together and developing the needed structures and processes
- 3 years of experience with international business structures
- 3 years of experience with start ups and international teams
- Teamwork, resilience and enthusiasm
- Excellent German skills
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the German financial processes and requirements
What we offer
- An international team
- Setting up and leading a small finance department
- The opportunity to help shape a young company in its growth phase
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making
How we work
LaterPay’s offices are in Munich, Germany and New York, USA. Our team members work across the globe, with team members in Germany, the UK, Poland, Portugal, Denmark, Italy, Brazil, Canada and the US.
To work closely with our accountant and tax advisors, ideally you’d work from our Munich office.
If this sounds interesting, apply and let us know what you bring to the table.